Domestic Student Recruitment Officer
Lead the growth of a dynamic business in vocational education and training (VET)
Attractive salary package and bonus
Central Australian College (CAC) is a Registered Training Organisation and CRICOS provider in the heart of Melbourne CBD with two more campuses (West Footscray and Hobart). Our goal is to prepare students not only for the careers they can envisage now, but for a future that none of us can at this moment imagine. This will not be possible without team members who have a passion for education/training, are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus and are ready to belong to CAC family.
CAC is currently looking for experienced professionals in sales, business development and/or marketing for our Domestic Vocational education and training services. Candidates are expected to have knowledge about and experience in working under Victorian Government Skills First Funding, Commonwealth Government’s VET Student Loan and Australian Apprenticeships contracts. Furthermore, we are looking for candidates that have experience in working with Employment services providers across multiple programs.
The focus of this position is to lead the recruitment of domestic students from Melbourne Metropolitan region by initiating, building and strengthening CAC’s business to business and business to customer (B2B and B2C) relationships to secure constant flow of students to CAC courses.
The ideal candidates would have had strong leadership and hands-on experience in domestic student recruitment experience, a well-established and robust relationships with employment services providers, schools, community-based organisations, and domestic student agents. The Sales and Business Development Officers will be responsible for the growth CAC’s domestic vocational education and training (VET) business.
As a Sales and Business Development Officer, you will work with an extremely supportive senior management team and other personnel in a challenging and dynamic environment that will ensure your growth and help our business grow as well.
You will work with our RTO Operations Manager to
- execute sales plans and targets that map to business objectives of the business
- execute sales plans that align with the funding opportunities we utilise
- nurture and convert current relationships to maintain existing enrolment numbers
- develop additional relationships to increase enrolments
- apply strong work ethic to achieve and exceed the key performance indicators of the position.
The ideal candidate will require:
- Strong experience in sales and business development within the Domestic VET sector
- Strong collaboration and networking capabilities
- Strong organisational, analytical, and oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Work, Excel and PowerPoint); and
- Able to prioritize and multitask; demonstrate flexibility and acceptability.
Salary package + Incentive + Super
CAC encourages people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and covering letter outlining your qualifications and industry experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Simply fill the form below to receive a call back from our team.