Trainer/Assessor (Business, Marketing & Automotive)
We are looking for motivated and self-driven individuals with a strong commitment to providing quality training in a supportive and professional manner to the students for the following position and qualifications:
Position 1. Training and Course Coordinator – International Students
- will be actively involved in co-ordinating all the course, training and curriculum requirement for all qualification
- will be actively working with administration to understand the need of the student and trainers to make the training environment better.
- must have problem solving and conflict resolving skills.
- will be able to liaise with student support to help the student achieve their goals.
- will be able to handle all documentation and process requirements for student, trainer, location and classroom allocation within the timeline.
Candidate must have:
- Experience in Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector compliance.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of training packages, ASQA, SRTO 2015 and ESOS National Code.
- Experience and knowledge of VET course delivery schedules, time tables, allocations and building client relationships.
Positions are available for Full Time / Part Time / Casual / Contract
Remuneration: Salary and rates will be in accordance to the current industry hourly standard which may range from $51,750 to $73,250 (plus superannuation) per year or in accordance with CAC policies
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates to meet the requirements will be contacted.
Simply fill the form below to receive a call back from our team.