English Test Preparation Class
Our IELTS preparation workshop assists students who are planning to undertake an IELTS examination for study or migration purposes. The workshop is designed to support those who need to brush up on their exam technique or require additional practice in one or more of the four skill areas of listening, speaking, reading and writing. The class will be taught by CAC professional English language trainers. Participants are expected to be punctual and to attend every session of this workshop series.
To obtain results on the IELTS test that adequately and correctly reflects students English abilities. As exam preparation in the key focus of this course, students who wish to enter the course will be counselled by the trainer and their expectations.
- Able to listen to a short narrative and predict what will happen next
- Able to understand instructions delivered at normal speed and accompanied by visual support
- Abe to initiate, maintain and end conversations naturally with effective turn-taking
- Able to follow everyday conversations with some repetition of particular words and phrases
- Able to follow fast-paced conversations between fluent speakers well enough to be able to contribute.
- Able to summarize the main message form simple diagrams
- Able to write simple structured essays from basic ideas
Date and Time:
Last Friday every month, limited spots. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- To ensure your place, select the course in tour timetable at the beginning of the term
- Please bring a notepad, pen and laptop